Download this issue as a PDF
Highlights from the Intergen Blog
We're an opinionated bunch. Here's where we keep up with the latest and write about the things we love.
Want to catch up with the latest technology news and musings? Need a five minute break?
Check out the Intergen blog, where we write about the things we love.
And what’s been on our minds lately?
- Is software development more akin to the action hero styles of Chuck Norris or Steven Seagal?
- What do you need to do to make a CRM project successful?
- Dynamics Day – with a full house at the inaugural Intergen Dynamics Day last year, how are we going to make it even better this time around?
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Silverlight – why it’s
not just eye candy.
- What does intelligent business really mean?
- How not to get lost in a galaxy of organisational information.
- Do you suffer from the Hourglass Syndrome?
- Thoughts on innovation.
- And, of course, the requisite refl ections on technology directions, from Unified Communications, to The Cloud, from Silverlight to BizTalk.