With Microsoft System Center customers have access to a unified management across on-premises, service provider and Microsoft Azure environments, enabling the Microsoft Cloud OS.
Microsoft System Center offers exciting features and enhancements across infrastructure provisioning, infrastructure monitoring, application performance monitoring, automation and self-service, and IT service management.
The following areas are covered:
- System Center Configuration Manager: deploy operating systems, software applications, and software updates. Monitor and remediate computers for compliance settings. Monitor hardware and software inventory. Remotely administer computers.
- System Center Data Protection Manager: continuous data protection and data recovery.
- System Center Operations Manager: comprehensive monitoring for your datacenter and cloud, both private and public.
- System Center Service Manager: ties in with Operations Manager and Configuration Manager for asset tracking as well as incident, problem, change and configuration management.
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager: create, deploy and manage virtual machines and services within your private clouds.
Find out more
To find out more how Intergen can help you achieve higher productivity and faster results complete the form below and we will be in contact shortly.