The Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) Award is the way Microsoft recognises exceptional, independent community leaders who share their passion, technical expertise and real-world knowledge of Microsoft products with others.
There are more than 4,000 MVPs worldwide representing more than 90 countries and some of them work at Intergen:
- Dylan Haskins: Solution Architect, MVP Dynamics CRM
- Gavin Barron: Solution Architect, MVP SharePoint Server
- James-Newton King: Software Developer, MVP Visual Studio and Development Technologies
- Steven Foster, Product Manager, Marketing Dynamics CRM, MVP Dynamics CRM
- Tim Schofield, Senior Consultant, Dynamics AX, MVP Dynamics AX
Microsoft Partner Sellers (previously VTSPs)
The objective of the Microsoft Partner Seller program is to scale Microsoft's selling capability to Enterprise and Corporate Account customers, through leverage of qualified Partner selling resources. The Partner Seller name is now the umbrella term for two types of Partner resources: Partner Technology Solutions Professional (P-TSP) and Partner Solution Sales Professional (P-SSP).
These are the Partner Sellers in our team:
- Angelo Jebamony: Senior Consultant Dynamics AX, Dynamics AX
- Bevan Sinclair, Principal Infrastructure Consultant, Private Cloud
- Bryan Wilson, Principal Infrastructure Consultant, Private Cloud (Service Manager)
- Derek Lamb, Solution Specialist, Dynamics Solutions, Dynamics NAV
- Dylan Haskins, Solution Architect, Dynamics CRM EPG
- Steven Foster Product Manager, Marketing Dynamics CRM, VTSP Dynamics CRM