We are looking for Content writer in Melbourne fixed term contract working remote with our ANZ region.
- Work with our senior management team
- Confident, collaborative producing quality research and content
- Melbourne, Auckland, Wellington
Join our Marketing & Communications team in Melbourne as our newest content writer for a 12-month fixed term contract!
The Role and Responsibilities
We’re searching for a passionate and experienced content writer who is energetic and gets excited about writing, editing, and delivering engaging content. You will be comfortable understanding the organisations voice and personality, using your own personal styles to optimise the way we communicate with the market. Working with the Marketing Operations Manager and the entire marketing team, you will create content that is aligned to business objectives.
As a can-do business partner, you will work closely with stakeholders to find those captivating stories within the detail and translate them into a truly compelling, engaging and customer-oriented narrative across all our touchpoints.
A typical week might see you interviewing our thought leaders and customers, writing short and long form content, punchy copy for social media, repurposing existing content and suggesting internal process improvements. As a natural collaborator, you will work closely with our small, high-performing marketing team and external agencies to produce high quality material.
- Experience with producing high quality content of varying types, for various mediums and purposes at pace
- Briefing and engaging with external marketing agencies
- Ability to juggle high volumes of content creation across multiple formats with tight timelines
- Ability to provide a strong editorial eye across all kinds of marketing-related documentation and have a real gut feel for finding and telling engaging stories
- Understanding of SEO performance of our website
- Ability to be a quick leaner and great listener – able to grasp and bring concepts or technical material to life in non-technical ways
- Experience writing copy in a technology focused professional services business
- Ability to work in an agile environment, thriving in a fast moving and evolving business
- Be a team player who enjoys a high degree of trust, collaboration and sense of fun
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Communications, English, Marketing, Business, or another relevant discipline is desired
- 2-5+ years previous experience in a technical writing role
Why join us?
Because it means being part of an exceptionally talented group of people that deliver leading edge advice and solutions to our clients. We take pride in our great work culture, champion work-life balance and provide opportunities to make a meaningful impact.
We want you to love it here as much as we love having you!
Apply for this position