This role is custom made for someone who is currently looking to step up into an architecture role.
- Perth CBD location
- Modern office
- Close to public transport, parking and amenities
Empired's Networks & Security team are looking for a passionate, talented Technical Network Architect to join a successful practice. You'll be working within a varied, complex project role with a variety of Empired's valued customers, working with an accomplished team in a collaborative atmosphere.
Your day looks like:
Acting as an initial go to for our Service Delivery Managers, Client Execs and Project Managers, this role works on new opportunities that require clarification and customer interaction. You will thrive in an environment that sees you actively engaged with customers and have an intimate understanding of business goals and challenges.
You will also:
- Provide innovation and thought leadership in developing solutions and proposals to address client IT/Business issues
- Participate in Architecture meetings
- Contribute to pre-sales activities when required
- Keep track of active requests, attend regular customer pipeline review meetings and report statuses as required
- Ensure Committed SLA’s are defined for Proposal and SoW delivery
- Ensure that requests are clarified and documented as quickly and accurately as possible so that they can be formally entered into tracking systems, assigned out and then managed effectively
- Experience with Cisco – CCIE or equivalent and/or CCDP, R&S or DC. Voice/Collaboration experience would be advantageous
- Experience with either Checkpoint, Palo Alto
- F5, Proxy and SSL VPN experience
- Understanding of security technologies and secure architecture
- Proven experience in creating IT roadmaps, technology roadmaps, capacity plans, infrastructure overview diagrams, provide formal proposals and quotes
- Demonstrated experience in working directly with clients to scope and analyse complex business requirements and delivering solutions to meet their outcomes.
- Have outstanding communication, negotiation and influencing skills
Sound like an opportunity you would like to pursue? Reach out today.
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity and achieve competitive advantage
Apply for this position