Senior Consultant - F&O - Operations - Brisbane (413)
Bring your superb Dynamics 365 F&O experience to our Business Applications practice in Brisbane, and take ownership of our clients ongoing support
As a Senior Finance Consultant, you will work closely with our clients across a variety of industries providing operational support You will take responsibility for the completion of support deliverables and tasks, including enhancement work and smaller support projects across the team. You'll be our expert in F&O Finance, leveraging your specialist knowledge and providing expert advice to our clients.
- Take ownership of support cases, working with peers and clients to ensure successful outcomes
- Support queue management duties, includes taking ownership of incidents and requests, manage these through to resolution within SLAs.
- Provide recommendations and solutions to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Identify Operations related issues and/or risks and escalate as required.
- Follow best practice support case management standards.
- Provides Microsoft D365 functional domain expertise and regularly mentors/shares knowledge with team members.
- Advise clients on service updates and new features that are available as part of Microsoft monthly One Version update releases.
- Work in partnership with clients, advising them how to use information technology thus enabling them to meet their business objectives and overcome problems
- Work as a team player to ensure successful delivery.
- Certified in MB-300: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Core Finance & Operations and/or MB310: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance
- Have solid, proven experience in Microsoft Dynamics D365 finance management and/or project management & accounting
- Knowledge and/or understanding of other applications in the D365 stack e.g. Power Automate
- Have demonstrable experience support customers and/or leading consulting engagements with an excellent understanding of AX / D365 F&O and best practices
- Have a strong understanding of wider Microsoft technologies with the ability to present their benefits to existing and potential clients
- Be confident working directly with clients to gain a thorough understanding of their vision
- With 1,000 professionals across 4 countries, we're a big company with a small feel – we are a welcoming, connected 'family' with a personal approach
- We provide ongoing support and development for your future career growth
- We make sure you are connected to your colleagues with the latest technologies
- Our offices are trendy and modern, with the latest technology and ergonomic equipment
- We have an awesome social calendar – weekly social gatherings, team sports events
- We focus on health and wellbeing, including a flexible Work from Home program, fresh fruit, sporting teams, discounted health insurance and much more!
- We have a fantastic reward and recognition program
- We’re ASX listed - be rewarded and share in our success with our Employee Share Plans
- We’re a Microsoft Gold Partner!
- Deloitte Technology Fast 50 two years running!
- With 10+ MVPs you’ll learn and work with the industry's brightest leaders
Apply for this position