Senior Consultant (Azure Network Consultant) - 270
Azure Network Consultant (Support) - You'll take ownership for support and configuration of the Azure platform to our clients.
- CCNA, JNCIA or Palo Alto certifications advantageous
Join us as we embark on an exciting growth phase. Last year we joined an elite group of companies that have secure Azure Expert MSP accreditation, making Empired one of only two Australian owned vendors with this certification!
At Empired, we are very clear in our strategic intent and mission for our customers, and we’re extremely focused on how these goals and plans will translate to the delivery of value as they undertake the next phase of their IT journeys with us.
As an Azure Network Consultant within our Modern Work, Security & Azure team, you’ll take ownership for support and configuration of the Azure platform to our clients. You’ll gain a deep understanding of our client’s organisation to ensure successful delivery and will have opportunities to suggest ways to enhance their business by improving their existing solutions.
- Planning, implementing, and maintaining Azure networking solutions, including hybrid networking, connectivity, routing, security, and private access to Azure services
- Identify and implement improvement actions, measurements, and metrics
- Participate in planning sessions to establish standards, architecture, and project initiatives
- Adhere to ITIL guidelines for Incident, Problem, and Change Management
- Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods, and procedures
- Have existing CCNA, JNCIA or Palo Alto certifications
- Have or be studying for AZ-700 Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure Networking Solutions
- Previous experience in working for an MSP or medium size enterprise company
- In depth expertise in Azure Networking
- Load Balancing Services - Application Gateway, Front Door, CDN profiles, Load Balancer and Traffic Manager
- Azure Security - Azure Firewall, Firewall Manager, Network security groups (NSG), Web Application Firewall (WAF), Azure Bastion, DDoS protection
- Network: Virtual networks, Virtual network gateways, Local network gateways, DNS zones, Network Watcher, Private Link, Internet Analyzer
- VPN - VPN Gateway, Always on VPN, DirectAccess
- Azure monitoring, alerting, and logging tools (Dynatrace, Azure Monitor / Log Analytics)
- Azure Automation (Process Automation –PowerShell and Python runbooks, webhooks Logic Apps)
- Azure Security Center, Azure Defender (Microsoft Defender for Cloud) and Azure Sentinel (Microsoft Sentinel)
- Demonstrable experience with Azure DevOps, including the automation of infrastructure builds, configuration, and release management (using either PowerShell, Azure CLI, Terraform, or other tools)
- Experience implementing information security practices in an operational environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to clearly articulate complex concepts to a broad and diverse audience
- Experience in systems administration, cloud infrastructure, and on-premises networking within enterprise and government environments
- A hunger for knowledge, with the passion to learn about the latest innovations in the industry, which you will enjoy sharing with the wider team
- Adaptability to changing environments and workloads
- Ability to use own initiative
We believe that Empired plays a role in these journeys as a trusted, single partner who can provide an exceptional run and maintain capability coupled with proven transformational prowess. This is our goal. We use our initiative and innovation alongside an amazing client experience to achieve this goal. In everything we do, and in every project or managed service we undertake, we are helping our customers to achieve Tomorrow’s Advantage, today.
Apply for this position