Senior Consultant /Technical Analyst
Highly technical role working with a large mining client.
- Great Career prospects
- CBD location
- Supportive team environment
As a member of our Modern Apps team, you will be responsible for delivering a wide range of custom-built applications, using .Net C#.
This is a challenging and highly technical role where you will be responsible for a wide range of projects from greenfield projects, building applications from the ground up, to cutting edge, to brown fields.
What you’ll do:
- Work as part of a team, providing consulting services to Empired Ltd customers.
- Develop custom software components & services for bespoke applications, in a range of development languages, frameworks and technologies
- Ensure code meets Empired coding standards and follows the SOLID principles.
- Work closely with the Practice Lead for meeting operational goals (billability, customer satisfaction, team satisfaction)
- Develop test cases and perform testing to support solution delivery teams
- Work within an Agile environment
- Analyse and define business requirements and/or project scope plus facilitate analysis and design workshops
- Promote a high-performance culture within the team, focusing on consulting and delivery excellence
- Agile project delivery
- At least 5 years commercial C# experience
- Technical leadership skills
- Superior level technical experience in OO based programming (C++, C#, Java, J2EE), touching some of the following would be desirable
- Angular UI
- C# (.net Core/framework 4+)
- SOLID principles
- RESTful API architectures
- Unit Testing (Xunit a plus)
- Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL
- Experience with configuration and maintenance of an automated build system (e.g., GIT, Team City, Octopus)
- Atlassian tools (Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence)
- SSRS, SSAS, SSIS database services experience desirable
- Very strong Angular UI & React development Skills,
- CMS and mobile development experience are advantageous, but not mandatory
- As outstanding communicator, you possess strong negotiation and influencing skills.
Empired is an Australian-owned and headquartered digital services provider with the breadth and depth to enable mid to large sized enterprises to tap into tomorrow’s advantage today.
Empired helps organisations across Australasia to transform, thrive and stay relevant as digital businesses in an ever-changing world. Using technology as the enabler, we assist businesses to engage customers, increase efficiency, improve productivity, and achieve competitive advantage.
Empired and Intergen are committed to considering all applications for employment from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, race or skin colour, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, family or carer’s responsibility, pregnancy, religion or political opinion, or national origin
Please apply online today.
Apply for this position