Senior Security Specialist
We are looking a NZ based MS Security Specialist to work in growing MSSP environment
- Excellent career progression into Pre-Sales and Consulting
- NZ based role
- Microsoft Technologies with excellent training and certification
A Microsoft Security Specialist Engineer working in MSSP environment you will know your way around the MS Security Suite. Someone who is always intrigued about new technologies and looking for a career in the consulting world.
We are looking for passionate engineers who are looking to grow their career in MSSP environment and help grow the Cyber Security Practice
- Relevant security certifications e.g. CISSP, CISM or GIAC
- Relevant Microsoft certifications related to security e.g. Azure security engineer
- Methodologies & Frameworks
- Structured Implementation and Operational Methodologies/Techniques, such as ITIL
- IT Security Frameworks (Cobit, IS27000 Series, NIST SP 800 Series etc)
- Secure coding practices, ethical hacking and threat modeling
- Advanced with Fortiweb, TrendMicro Portal Protect, SCEP, Log Rhythm, OSSEC, AppLocker, Nessus.
- Competent in MS Azure and Modern workplace security and threat protection tools: Azure ATP,
- Defender ATP; Azure Security Centre and Security Device Management tools: MS Intune.
- 5+ years’ experience in information security positions, stemmed from a technical background
- Knowledge of PCI, ISO, NZISM
- High level understanding of Security designs and solutions
- CISSP, CISM, GIAC qualifications highly favourable
- Broad experience across compliance, risk assessments, design review, policy improvement etc
- Strong stakeholder management - confidence to deal with a range of people
- Passion and enthusiasm towards Security - not only is Security your day job but it's your hobby!
Aside from offering a great job with an awesome team, we offer ongoing support and development for your future career growth, an awesome social calendar – weekly social gatherings, team sports events, a focus on health and wellbeing, including a flexible Work from Home program, sporting teams, discounted health insurance and much more!
Why join us?
Because it means being part of an exceptionally talented group of people that deliver leading-edge advice and solutions to our clients.
We want you to love it here as much as we love having you! So, aside from offering a great job in fantastic locations with plenty of opportunities to train and progress your career we offer; health insurance, mobile phone plans covered by us, travel insurance and so much more.
Head on over to our website www.intergen.co.nz to really get to know us and find out more about who we are and what we get up to.
We really want to hear from you, even if it's just to ask some questions or to have a chat in confidence.
Apply for this position