Empired is an international technology services provider delivering end-to-end, enterprise-class technology solutions and modern managed services to leading organisations across Australasia and the world.
- Empired Annual Report 2020 3.4 MB
- Empired Annual Report 2019 6.5 MB
- Empired Annual Report 2018 8.2 MB
- Empired Annual Report 2017 6.2 MB
- Empired Annual Report 2016 3.9 MB
- Empired Annual Report 2015 9.3 MB
- Empired Annual Report 2014 6.8 MB
- Empired Annual Report 2013 8.0 MB
- Empired Annual Report 2012 2.2 MB
- Empired Annual Report 2011 5.2 MB
- Empired Annual Report 2010 8.0 MB
- Empired Annual Report 2009 1.3 MB
- Empired Annual Report 2008 1.3 MB
- ASX Announcement Quarterly Report 210.3 KB
- ASX Announcement Appendix FY2008 620.9 KB
- Exton Investment Management Report 371.4 KB
- Empired Annual Report 2007 2.0 MB
- Empired Prospectus August 2007 4.5 MB
- Empired Annual Report 2006 2.5 MB
Empired is committed to best practice in corporate governance
The Board guides and monitors the business and affairs of the Company on behalf of the shareholders by whom they are elected and to whom they are accountable.
The Company’s Corporate Governance statement reflects our Corporate Governance policies. These policies and practices are consistent with the ASX Recommendations, with such adjustments as the Board believes are appropriate for the particular circumstances of the Company. The Company’s Corporate Governance statement and associated policies and charters are set out below.
Level 7, 1 William Street, Perth, 6000
Telephone: +61 8 6333 2263
Our share register is managed by Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited.
To view information relating to your securityholding, or to update your securityholding details, please visit www.investorcentre.com or click on the button below to access.
You will be required to enter your Security Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) as shown on your Issuer Sponsored/CHESS statements and other personal details such as your postcode.
If you are already a member of Investor Centre, enter your User ID and password.